Thursday 16 January 2014

Getta Bitta Cultcha Intaya!

How to Gain Inspiration from Writers’ Retreats Abroad


How many years have you been writing? Think you got the sport down pat? You’re an old pro now, right? All you need is to keep writing so you don’t go rusty. Just put your head down and write, every day, with no interruptions.

Are you nodding in agreement?

Don’t.

Start shaking your head.

I’ve experienced that mindset on many occasion. Then the loneliness sets in. And I get the urge to become a part of society again. You know... actually meet new people that have the same interests as me.

I’m not a social butterfly. I don’t get a thrill from going out and mingling with strangers. In fact, I wince at the thought. ... [KEEP READING]

*Comments are closed here. Please go to the hosting blog to comment.
____________________

CLICK HERE to subscribe to Jessica's newsletter. Every subscriber will receive Book #1 of the Writing in a Nutshell SeriesShow & Tell in a Nutshell, for FREE. And be the first to know about new releases and giveaways!